- Monday-Friday 9:00 - 5:00
- Saturday 10:00 - 1:00
[Note: beginning May 18, our Saturday hours will revert to 10:00 - 1:00. Please check back closer to fall when Saturday hours will return to 9:00-1:00]
- Sunday Closed
NB: these hours apply only to the
- Louisiana Research Collection
- University Archives,
- and Rare Books.
Please watch for updates. Hours are subject to change.
Closed on the following days:
Please note that we are closed on the Saturday preceding any Monday holidays
- Saturday-Monday, May 25-27, 2013 - Closed for Memorial Day weekend
- Thursday, July 4, 2013 - Closed for Independence Day
- Thursday-Friday, August 15-16, 2013 - Closed for the Society of American Archivists meeting (Additional closures and limited hours may be possible earlier that week. Researchers should therefore check back closer to the meeting for more definite information about hours.)
- Saturday, August 24, 2013 - Closed for Tulane Move-in Day
- Saturday-Monday, August 31-September 2, 2013 - Closed for Labor Day
- Thursday-Friday, November 28-29, 2013 - Closed for Thanksgiving
- Tuesday, December 24, 2013-Wednesday, January 1, 2014 - Closed for Winter Recess
- Saturday-Monday, January 18-20, 2014 - Closed for Martin Luther King’s Birthday
- Saturday-Tuesday, March 1-4, 2014: Closed for Lundi Gras/Mardi Gras
- Friday, April 18, 2014 - Closed for Good Friday
- Saturday-Monday, May 24-26, 2014 - Closed for Memorial Day
Note: The Tiffany clock was originally in the Howard Memorial Library. The Howard library merged with Tilton Library and the Newcomb library in 1938 to form today's Howard-Tilton Memorial Library.